Friday, January 20, 2017

Bh Cosmetics 36 PC Brush Set Review


In November, I bought the 36 PC Brush Set from Bh Cosmetics during the Cyber Monday Extended Sale. The Black Friday Sale and the actual Cyber Monday Sale it was retailing at it's original price of 34 U.S but at that time I wasn't ready to buy it so when I was it so happened to be on sale at 24 U.S. It was one of the best investments I ever made. The brushes are really nice and soft. The application is everything. It comes in a really nice case which can be used if you are travelling or on the go. It really gets the job done. This set is great for personal use. A makeup artist would still need more brushes but it is good for their kit as well. I am a self taught makeup enthusiast. So this kit is every thing for me. I originally have a 14 PC brush kit from Ambrosia Cosmetics as well as I had bought 4 single brushes from Coastal Scents a couple years ago. So together they work wonders. I highly recommend this kit for anyone who is thinking of getting it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Moview Review: Get Out

This movie was the most talked about movie when it came out and I just had to see what the hype was about. One of the best decisions I ha...