Sunday, January 29, 2017

Life after university


Good Morning Guys and Happy Sunday!!! I hope you all had an amazing weekend like I did. And it's still not over yet. I am about to go to my cousin's house for a pool lime today.

I recently finished university about a month ago and honestly it has been horrible. I have looked high and low for jobs. I have sent out a million resumes before I even finished school and still nothing. Because I don't have any experience it makes it even harder.

The way how the economy is set up as well also makes it challenging. A lot of people have been let go from their jobs. The only places that might be hiring is fast food outlets and clothing stores. The corporate world is the hardest to get into right now.

But patience is a virtue. Never give up on what you want to do. Keep pushing forward and believing, Have faith. Nothing happens before it's time. Nothing in life comes easy.

For this past month I have just been at home enjoying my mini vacation and I hope something comes up soon. I do plan on going back to school but it wouldn't be until 2018 or 2019 once god spears life. Thank god I have an understand mother who helps me out.

I hope everyone has an outstanding week ahead.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...