Sunday, January 15, 2017

Movie Review: Sleepless





On Friday I decided to go out and see the movie sleepless. It was the best decision I made. I am a sucker for action and theatrics. This movie stars Jamie Foxx, Gabrielle Union and T.I.

The plot of the movie is that Jamie Foxx is an undercover cop who stole drugs from the "Big Boys" but it didn't work out and they ended up kidnapping his son.

There were some parts of the movie that could have been played out better. Some things just happened too easy.

But I really enjoyed it and it ended where there will be a part two and I will definitely be going to see it whenever it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...