Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mega Growth Profectiv Products For Relaxed Hair



I first relaxed my hair when I was twelve (12) years old. My mom actually did it so it wasn't completely straight. I started off using Motions products but because my hair was so thick and it still is, the motions product wasn't working great at all. I also tried dark and lovely but the container of relaxer finished before it was spread to my whole hair. Soon after Mega Growth Profectiv came out with their line and I have been using their products ever since. Not every single product they have works for me so I don't own all the products. But I still swear by their brand, my hair has definitely gotten longer. But you need a great hairdresser and also you have to take care of your own hair as well.

Even though I have the edge control, it doesn't work for me at all. So I do not recommend it. I actually use the Murray's Edgewax but it has been out of stock every where I go and I decided to resort to using the Mega Growth brand instead. 


Products I currently own from the brand:

  • Shampoo & Conditioner

  • Oil

  • Sheen Spray

  • Polisher

  • Revitalizer

  • Edge Control












No comments:

Post a Comment

Moview Review: Get Out

This movie was the most talked about movie when it came out and I just had to see what the hype was about. One of the best decisions I ha...