Monday, May 29, 2017

10 random facts about me


Hey guys I just wanted to share with you some random and personal facts about me. 

  •  I am unemployed and have been for the past 9 months

  • My favourite colour is purple

  • I have never tasted seafood and yet I don't like it

  • I lost my virginity at 19 years old

  • I can't cook

  • I have never travelled out of my country of Trinidad and Tobago 

  • I had my first boyfriend at 12 years old. 

  • I have been in more than 15 relationships. Yea I know it's ridiculous and I am single at the moment. 

  • I can't swim

  • I can sing and I always wanted to perfect it but I never got the opportunity to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smokey Eye

So we are officially half way through the year of 2017 and I am completely shocked as to how fast time is flying. Soon it will be Christm...