Friday, July 21, 2017

Series Review: 13 reasons why


If you haven't heard of 13 reasons why where have been. 13 reasons why is a Netflix series based upon a book. But there were changes made in the series. The director of the movie is Selena Gomez. 

This series is about a girl called Hannah Baker who committed suicide based upon events that happened in her life. She recorded the 13 reasons why she did on cassettes and past it around to each person depending on the order they were on the tapes. The series was also focused on Clay Jensen's part of the story.  I am obsessed with this series. And I was so happy when they announced that they were having a season 2. I'm definitely pumped to see it. I highly recommend watching this series if you haven't seen it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

FOTD: A Touch Of Blue

This is definitely a great look for a summer night out. It's more on the smokey side with a hint of gold in the corner.  I actually ...