Good Morning guys and Happy Sunday. The first week of January 2016 has come to an end already. The time is flying by so fast. I have gotten these two palettes over a couple years now and I just wanted to review them. They both have 120 colours but some of the colours are different.
A little more than over a year ago I purchased the Coastal Scents 120 Palette One during the black Friday sale (November 2014). Since then this is the only palette I have really been using. For one I do not own much palettes and they are for my use only. I can honestly say this is a really great palette especially for people who are just starting out with makeup and are on a budget. It has so many colours and the colours are really pigmented. I highly recommend purchasing this and it can be found at the Coastal Scents website.
Last year for my birthday (April 2015), my co-workers got me the Arista 120 Palette. It is a local brand of makeup. The colours are good but they are not pigmented as much. It is a great starter palette but I wouldn't really recommend it if you really want the colours to pop. But I do use it from time to time.
Disclaimer: I am not being sponsored. I purchased the Coastal Scents Palette with my own money and the Arista Palette was given to me as a birthday present.

No comments:
Post a Comment