Happy December!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. We are in the last month of 2016. This is the best time of the year. The holiday that everyone looks forward to. About two months ago my family and I bought these Christmas decorations at our community's annual harvest because they were on sale. Have a look!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Products (Hair & Face)
I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all. I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...
-
Last week Sunday I had plans to go and see Fifty Shades of Grey with my friends and family but non of them ended up going. And the majority...
-
When i left my first job working as a cashier at a grocery, I was not working for 8 months. I was going to school and doing 5-6 classes a se...
-
If you haven't heard of 13 reasons why where have b e en. 13 reasons why is a Netflix series based upon a book. But there were changes...
No comments:
Post a Comment