Starbucks came in to my country at the ending of October and there is already three locations. A couple of days ago I decided to visit them along with my sister and my cousin. I ordered the ice passion tea and it tasted amazing. I definitely want to visit them soon. The next time I visit I am going to order the Iced Caramel Machiato. I have heard good things about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
New Products (Hair & Face)
I recently tried out some new products and I wanted to share it with you all. I have very bad dry skin which comes with a dry scalp so a...
-
Last week Sunday I had plans to go and see Fifty Shades of Grey with my friends and family but non of them ended up going. And the majority...
-
When i left my first job working as a cashier at a grocery, I was not working for 8 months. I was going to school and doing 5-6 classes a se...
-
If you haven't heard of 13 reasons why where have b e en. 13 reasons why is a Netflix series based upon a book. But there were changes...
OMG at least am not the only one who only tried it once lol I don't see the fuss anyway lol!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from London, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk xXx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you as well.
Delete